Thursday, October 30, 2008

Lions, Tigers and Strawberry Shortcake. Oh my!

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. So when I was asked to judge a costume contest, I jumped at that chance! Last night at the Annual Kid’s Kostume Kontest at The Lilac Mall in Rochester, I joined Mike Pomp and Andy Schachat from WTSN to choose the best costumes in the age ranges of 0-2, 3-5, 6-9 and 10-12.

Talk about some creative costumes! A light up robot, a carton of milk, and a huge slice of pizza just to name a few! There were lots of beautiful princess too.

Thank you again to The Lilac Mall, Profile Bank, The Bay, WTSN, J, Andy, Mike, Resha, Ashley and Jeff for inviting me to Celebrate Halloween. I'll be joining The Bay to help at next week’s Caring and Sharing Food Drive. For more information on how to donate visit http://www.987thebay.com/. See you then!